China Airlines 60th Anniversary: A Fresh Start Vintage Photos Event Rules
- Finding Your Shared Memories with China Airlines
Event Purpose:As the oldest airline in Taiwan, China Airlines has remained true to its mission of carrying travelers from Taiwan to every corner of the globe over the last 60 years. China Airlines has transformed Taiwan into an international air hub and is continuing to write new legends in the clouds. You have been invited to share your own special memories of China Airlines.
Eligibility:Limited to R.O.C. nationals over the age of 20
Deadline:From now through to October 31, 2019
Event Description:Provide one “vintage photo of China Airlines” featuring people, aircraft, or aircraft cabins that show a clear link to China Airlines. Photos that capture the era between 1960 and 2000 are preferred. Please accompany the photo with a Chinese or English caption between 30 to 100 words in length and fill out the registration form. The photograph should have a resolution in excess of 1 MP, and scans are preferred for physical photos. Suitable vintage photos will be picked by China Airlines for publication in the 2019 December 60th anniversary issue of the China Airlines in-flight magazine, corporate website, Facebook fan group and the China Airlines 60th Anniversary Retrospective Exhibition.
- Deadline: 23:59 (Taipei Time) October 31, 2019
- Submission Method: Only online entries are accepted for this event. Please send the registration form, privacy notice and photo to the China Airlines Public Relations Office by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- E-mail subject: China Airline 60th Anniversary Vintage Photo Event. Please attach the registration form, privacy notice and photo as three PDF or JPG files. The files should be named in the following format: Registration should be named “English name of the entrant”, privacy notice should be named “English name of the entrant + Notice”, and photo named “English name of entrance + Photo name.”
Terms of entry:
- Content of entries should not contain matter that is pornographic, obscene, slanderous, fraudulent, or in violation of copyright. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entries found to violate this condition.
- Once the registration form has been submitted, it may not be deleted, revised or re-submitted. Participants should check their entry before sending.
- Any registration forms that are incomplete or that do not have the privacy notice attached will be disqualified.
- The copyright of the work submitted to this event belongs to the entrant. All works will be used by China Airlines or for external promotion. The organizer has the right to use the work for the stated purpose. There will be no individual notification or compensation.
- The personal details of entrants will be retained by the organizer and safeguarded in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
- By taking part in the event, entrants agree to abide by all the relevant terms and conditions of the event.
Prize draw eligibility:All those who submit accepted entries before the deadline may take part (limited to one entry per person).
- China Airlines Economy Class return ticket for European routes x 1 - 1 winner.
- China Airlines Economy Class return ticket for Americas routes x 1 - 1 winner.
- China Airlines Economy Class return ticket for Oceania routes x 1 - 1 winner.
- China Airlines Economy Class return ticket for Japan routes x 1- 3 winners.
- China Airlines Economy Class return ticket for Korea routes x 1 - 3 winner.
- China Airlines Economy Class return ticket for Southeast Asia routes x 1 - 3 winner.
- China Airlines return ticket for Taipei-Hong Kong x 1- 8 winners.
- China Airlines 1/200 scale A350 model in 60th Anniversary Livery x 1- 10 winners.
- China Airlines 60th anniversary 3D perpetual calendar x1 - 15 winners.
- China Airlines 60th anniversary eco-friendly shopping bag x1 - 15 winners.
Winners Announcement:Announced by December 15, 2019, on the China Airlines website
- Once the winners have been announced, the organizers will contact the winners to provide information on how to collect their prizes.
- Air fares may only be used by the prize winner. They cannot be transferred, resold, or refunded (exchanged). Once the ticket has been issued the itinerary cannot be changed.
- The prize winner is responsible for the payment of related taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Tickets may only be issued in Taiwan. Point of departure must be Taiwan as well.
- Tickets must be issued by March 13, 2020.
- Under the taxation laws of R.O.C., the amount of taxes payable by the prize winner shall be based on the equivalent value of the "event prize.” Tickets issued to R.O.C. nationals shall have a value equivalent to other tickets for that route for the purpose of calculating the 10% income tax under Income from Contests and Games and from Prizes.”
- If proof of winning is misplaced, stolen or falsely collected by another party after it has been issued, no replacement will be provided by the organizer.
- Prizes can only be mailed to addresses in Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen or Matsu.
If there are any matters not covered by these event rules, China Airlines reserves the right to revise, change, suspend, terminate or interpret the terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be announced on the China Airlines website. No other notification will be provided.Registration Form
Personal Information Protection Act Notice