1. Mobile Boarding Pass is available at:
- Sapporo (CTS) - -effective on January 9th of 2014
- Rome (FCO)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
- Fukuoka (FUK)
- Hiroshima (HIJ)
- Hong Kong (HKG)
- Tokyo Haneda (HND)
- Kaohsiung (KHH)
- Osaka (KIX)
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
- Nagoya (NGO)
- Tokyo Narita (NRT)
- Taoyuan (TPE)
- Sung Shan (TSA)
- Vienna (VIE)
- Vancouver (YVR)
We are progressively enabling this feature to flights departing from more airports.
2. Who can use Mobile Boarding Pass
All China Airlines passengers who have checked in online for flights departing from available airports can use the Mobile Boarding Pass but except for.
- Unaccompanied Minors who require special handling
- Passengers less than 18 years old departing from Rome and traveling alone are not eligible due to the local government regulations.
- Passengers requesting special assistance
- Passengers who have connecting flights
However,passengers whose connecting airports and final destination are eligible for this service.
(a)Passengers departing from Hong Kong and connecting to Tokyo are eligible.
(b)Passengers departing from Hong Kong and connecting to Los Angles are not eligible.
Passengers departing from Taoyuan to Hong Kong with return flights departing within 24 hours can receive their Mobile Boarding Passes for their return flights at a time.
- Passengers whose travel documents data are inputted incorrectly.
- Passengers who are not electronic tickets holders
- Passengers who reserve flights operated by China Airlines co-share partners.
- passengers leaving for U.S.A, Australia and New Zealand due to the local government regulations.
3.Lounge Invitation Card
If you are eligible for lounge access, simply present the lounge invitation on your Mobile Boarding Pass to our staff at the lounge, and enjoy the extra comfort.
- Should you encounter problems such as low handheld device battery or lost internet connection you can approach China Airlines service counters for assistance. You must have a valid Boarding Pass to board a flight.
- China Airlines can not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of handheld device text message or email confirmation sent to you and are not liable for the scanners at airport being able to read the barcode. Please make sure that you have subscribed to mobile internet access, and that the Mobile Boarding Pass is properly visible on your device.
- Please refer to our website for more details about the instruction and notice.