US Visa Waiver Program
- Since January 12th, 2009 all Visa Waiver Program travelers must apply and be pre-approved to travel to the US using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). Passengers who plan to enter the US using the Visa Waiver Program will not be permitted to board their flight unless their details have been registered with the ESTA website. We would like to remind you that applications may take up to 72 hours.
- Special meal or special service like wheelchair is not offered at eCheck-In process. Please request so when you make reservation before eCheck-In process or you can ask for assistance at the airport check-in counter if you have completed eCheck-In procedures.
- Currently, eCheck-In service is available for CI international flights(except Code-share flights operated by other airlines) passengers up to 9 persons in the same booking record from 24 hours up to 1.5 hours prior to the flight departure time.
- If you are not eligible to enjoy Self-Print Boarding Pass service and Mobile Boarding Pass service, please pick up boarding pass or check in baggage (if any) at least around 1 to 2 hours prior to the flight departure time (Please refer to the notice of eCheck-In Print function webpage) at the airport (you may contact eCheck-In counter directly at counter B of KHH Airport) to comply with the immigration's inspection and security check procedures.
- Passengers less than 18 years old departing from Rome and traveling alone are not eligible to enjoy our eCheck-In service due to the local government regulations.