You are welcome to use the main course pre-order service to reserve your favorite main course online from 21 days to 24 hours before flight departure.
Premium Business Class/Business Class
- Out-bound flights from Taiwan(excluding RMQ): Main course pre-order service is available, and online exclusive meal from TPE is available only through online pre-order.
- In-bound flights to Taiwan on all long-haul routes and on some regional routes (currently open to HND/NRT/FUK/NGO/CTS/KIX/ICN/CGK/DPS/KUL/PEN/BKK/SGN/SIN/HAN), the main course pre-order service is available.
Premium Economy Class
- On long-haul flights departing from and returning to Taiwan, the main course pre-order service is available.
- For unforeseen reasons, the meals served during your flight may not match those shown here and may temporarily suspend the Premium Business/Business Class passengers main course pre-order service.
- If your flight schedule, flight sector or cabin class is changed, your meal order will be cancelled automatically. Please place a new meal order at your convenience. Waitlisted is unable to make meal selections.
Pre-order for special meals should be made at least 24 hours before your flight departure. If you have any special needs, please contact your local China Airlines reservation, we will verify the meal contents to ensure your food safety and health.
From December 2022, you can enjoy THE MICHELIN Green Star restaurant Yang Ming Spring cuisine by pre-ordering a vegetarian oriental meal 24 hours before your flight departure.
- KSML is available at TPE from 2022/08/01 and KSML is not available at KHH/TSA.
- Only VOML/DBML/BBML/FPML available at OKA.
- Only VOML/DBML/BBML/CHML/FPML available at HKG Economy Class.
|Vegetarian Oriental Meal||VOML||Oriental style vegetarian, exclude egg and dairy products. Prohibit to ginger, garlic, onion and scallion. Available for flights departing from Taiwan (except RMQ), co-branded with THE MICHELIN Green Star Restaurant - Yang Ming Spring.|
|Vegetarian Vegan Meal||VGML||Strict western vegetarian style exclude dairy and egg product.|
|Vegetarian Lacto-Ovo Meal||VLML||Western vegetarian style with dairy and egg product.|
|Vegetarian Indian Meal||AVML||Indian style vegetarian with spice and dairy product, usually taste spicy.|
|Vegetarian Jain Meal||VJML||Meal prepared in Indian style according to Jain custom, prohibit to root or bulbous vegetables.|
|Fruit Meal||FPML||Fresh fruit or fruit byproduct, dessert. Fruit varies on supply and season.|
|Vegetarian Raw Meal||RVML||Meals prepared with uncooked raw vegetable or fruits.|Religious Meal
|No Beef Meal||NBML||Beef not provided as appetizer and main course.|
|Hindu Meal||HNML||Indian-style meal prepared according to Hindu customs that contains no beef, pork or related products, raw fish or smoked fish. Prepared with lamb, poultry or fish and milk products.|
|Kosher Meal||KSML||Meals prepared under Jewish dietary law.|
|Moslem Meal||MOML||Meals prepared according to Islamic custom. No pork or related product, gelatin or any kind of alcohol.|Baby/ChildMeal
|Baby Meal||BBML||For 4-6 month infant, provide fruit puree jar. For 6-24 month infant, provide fruit puree jar and bottled juice. Each out station's supply depends on individual specification.Bigger baby may request CHML.|
** Bigger baby may request CHML.
|Child Meal||CHML||Meal suitable for 2 years old to 8 years old child.|Nurture meal
|Diabetic Meal||DBML||Meals designed for diabetic passengers, and meals are low fat, low sugar, high fiber and low salt.|
|Gluten Intolerant Meal||GFML||Meals designed for gluten intolerant passengers, exclude wheat, barley, rye, oats and flour-based products.|
|Low Calorie Meal||LCML||Meal designed for passengers who follow a calorie-restricted diet and meals are low fat and high fiber and avoid use of fried food or sugar products.|
|Low Fat/Low Cholesterol Meal||LFML||Meal designed for passengers who follow a fat-restricted diet and meals are low fat, low cholesterol and high fiber and avoid use of fried food or oil.|
|Low Salt Meal||LSML||Meal design for passengers who follows sodium restricted diet.|
|Low Lactose Meal||NLML||Meal designed for lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy products.|
|Bland Meal||BLML||Meals prepared for passenger who suffered from stomach/intestinal problems. Avoid irritating food, no fry or highly seasoned food, alcohol and caffeinated.|
** If request for liquid diet please order via reservation.
Expend allClose all